Your YouTube channel’s logo is undoubtedly an important factor in attracting subscribers to your channel. It represents your blog and is a crucial part of your brand image. Apart from being a platform for creative earning, YouTube is also a place where you can express your ideas to people. In this article, we will guide you on how to create a perfect logo for your YouTube channel.
Keep It Simple and Colorful
The simpler the logo, the better. When choosing the colors, it is advisable to search for a color circle or a compatibility table on the internet if you do not trust your perception. Additionally, choose juicy colors that are easy to distinguish from each other to avoid the blur effect.
Create a Concise Image
Your logo should immediately convey the message of your channel. Therefore, it is advisable to choose a concise image that is easy to recognize. Open an editor and implement your plans.
Having a beautiful logo is not enough; it should carry a meaning so that people can understand what your channel is about. In creating a logo, you should go through several stages, including:
- Thinking over the idea for the future logo, which involves analyzing your competitors’ channels with similar topics.
- Creating a layout of your future logo using drawing skills.
- Drawing the resulting layout in color. It is advisable not to use more than three colors in the logo as it may become monochrome. Additionally, try not to use colors that are too close.
Combining the Name and Logo
You can effectively combine the name and logo for your channel. Frequently, a sketch of your photo is used as an image, which contributes to promotion and recognition.
Consider the Dimensions of the Logo
When creating your logo, bear in mind the platform’s recommendation of a minimum size of 800 x 800 pixels. It is essential to consider the dimensions of your logo to ensure that it looks good when you create it.
Types of Logos
It is important to decide the type of logo you want before creating it. YouTube recommends four categories of logos by content and form, which include:
- Logo: An image consisting of different words that form a word
- Imogotype: It contains one or more words accompanied by an image or symbol separated by an empty space and can even be used individually.
- Isologo: It is similar to imogotype but with the difference that symbolic and textual elements form a single body, and they can only be used together.
In conclusion, your YouTube channel’s logo is critical in establishing your brand image and attracting subscribers. By following these simple recommendations and steps, you can create an attractive, meaningful, and recognizable logo for your channel.